Thursday, January 7, 2016

New chairs

Hubby picked up our new la-z-boy recliner today and also the one we got for my mom who really wanted a new one that swivled. We got her one at a great clearance price, brown like she wanted.

Here's ours. I know! Doesn't it look like it belongs here??




We took dinner over and we got her chair set up for her but of course it has nice padding in the back and lower back of the seat so she isn't sure she likes it because she is used to her old chair that is broken in.    So we'll see how it goes.  If she hates it, we'll put it elsewhere in the living room and she will just have to use her old chair because nothing is going to feel exactly the same. 

My brother is coming to town tomorrow to visit my mom as her birthday is on Sunday.  It will be nice for her to see him again.  She'll be 89 years old, getting up there.  It is easy for me to remember her age, because I'm 30 years younger than her, well a little more than that until my birthday.

Weather is teasing me again. It got up to 70 today.  May be the same or slightly warmer tomorrow too. But then will be colder again.  Oh well. Just a few more months until it is Spring and it will be warm and stay that way.  Yah!

No comments:

Post a Comment