Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Back in the groove?

So it was my second day back from the holidays and I'm back in the groove right?  We'll getting there anyway.  Still have to stop and think ..2016.

It turned winter again on us here in Central Texas. This morning it was in the low 30's and didn't get much into the 50's for a high.  Oh well. I'm sure it is much worse elsewhere like back east where my oldest is.  There is a 25% chance of rain tomorrow morning too but I still plan to walk unless it is pouring! That is where I draw the line, because even if I wear a poncho, my legs get wet!

Since my mantra this year is 'saving', I have tossed every catalog I've gotten so far this year and deleted every 'sale' email too.  I even have not ordered any jewelry from my Paparazzi business which is often very hard for me to avoid!  I haven't ordered from there since last month! LOL.

I got hubby to go over to mom's tonight as I needed to get back to work and wanted to keep my train of thought in tact.  When I go to mom's we play solitaire every night and by the time I'm done meal prep, dishes, and playing cards...it is sometimes challenging to get back into 'work' mode.  So thanks to hubby for going instead!  I got finished though so thought I'd quickly blog before he gets home.

We are getting a new lay-z-boy chair for the living room in a few days.  Will be nice to have more seating available in the living room and I'm glad we are getting a relatively smaller one because I like how the living room is larger without that love seat in it and replacing it with a chair will take up less space than another love seat.

I'm glad some of the television shows are starting back up again, including the Tonight Show although last night I didn't hear more than a few minutes of Jimmy Fallon's beginning monologue before falling asleep. Oh well. At least some prime time shows are new episodes and I will be awake for them! That;s it for now. Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment