Friday, January 22, 2016

Ha-ha

This morning I was coming back from the walk with Merlin. The wind chill was somewhere in the 20's. The winds had been gusting all night long.  I glanced toward our house and saw something hanging from one of our trees in the back. It looked like a blue bed sheet or something.  As I walked by I thought that I need to remember it so we could get it off of the tree.

I came inside and took off my coat, hat, scarf, gloves and hung up Merlin's lease in the garage. Then I went inside and hubby was sitting on the stool at the kitchen counter. He glanced up from his computer and said "Hi".  I was trying to thaw out and said there was something blue hanging from one of our trees out back.  He went to the window and didn't see it. I told him he had to go outside to see it and I went out to the porch with him.  There was NO blue sheet thing hanging from any tree.  I looked around to see if it fell or got blown off.  Nope.  Then I looked out the front window to see if it was on the ground there. Nope.  I told him I swear there was a big blue sheet hanging there.

He couldn't wait any longer and opened a cupboard under the counter and pulled out this blue thing which was a tarp he had on the back porch and said "Oh do you mean this?". 

He had seen me looking at something a bit longer than normal  as I was approaching the house so he went out, saw it and got it really fast and hid it so that he could play a joke on me and let me think I was losing it.
Ha-ha, very funny.  Not!

The pictures were a re-enactment to show you what it looked like. Before and After. The neighbors dogs played 'extra's.  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment