Thursday, January 28, 2016

Oh Deer...

Today while I was doing my aerobics portion of my exercise, I glanced out the front door and saw a deer grazing on our grass. So I grabbed the camera and got a pretty good shot.   I feel bad for this deer because it has a lot of spots on it which I can only assume are scars from being hurt.  I see plenty of deer limping around too, but they seem resilient. I guess as long as they can bend their necks to eat, they'll survive.

I have been faithfully reading every day and I'm on page 61. It is not all that intriguing to read as is it more about different stages in life as we age. I haven't really read anything I don't already know.  I'd be more interested in a story line with a juicy plot. But I'll finish this one first. No really. I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment