Sunday, January 17, 2016

Odd Nest

The other day it was really windy outside and I kept hearing banging up on the balcony.  So I decided to go up there and see what may have been making noise.  I saw two watering cans near the railing and thought maybe they were causing the noise. 

So I picked up one and then the other. The second one was heavy. My first thought was that hubby must have put some dirt in it or something.  Next thing I knew there was movement so I put in down next to that plant that you see and in FRONT of the wooden planter.  I was a bit startled by a fat furry gray thing climbing out of it!  It was a squirrel!!  It ran off the porch.  I went inside and just left the watering can upright there in front of the planter.  Too funny!!

The picture above (and below) is actually one I just took. Would you believe that squirrel (or squirrels) moved it back over to the other side of the planter with the opening facing the outside (which part of the lower roof  is close to it). So the watering can does have another purpose that a creative squirrel discovered. :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment