Saturday, January 16, 2016

Evening

Got Pit Bulls & Parolees on TV.  Ever notice that all the potential adopters are from far away like L.A.?  Doesn't anybody local like these dogs?  LOL I'm just impressed that they do a house check and drive all the way out to these potential adopters house!  (the show is on Animal Planet station) for anyone interested.

I did some laundry today and got some work done.  When I was upstairs using the computer in Stac's room this afternoon the wind was picking up and the door from the balcony flew open and startled me for a few minutes and scattered some papers too.  Glad I was up there though because it is cold out and it would have made the house very cold if we were gone for the afternoon and  then came home. We'd probably be wondering why it was so cold too until we investigated it.

We got Sonic for dinner with mom. She eats a kids burger, well half of one and a few fries and part of a mini milk shake. She thinks they should sell 1/2 kids burger size.  Oye!  I don't think a kid unless really young would have much trouble eating a whole one. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment