Saturday, January 30, 2016

Fudge

I have off this weekend so it has been nice having time to do whatever.  I did run a few errands. I did some banking and got the dogs licenses, less one.  We got post card reminders for all 5 but now that Kaci passed in October, I asked them to go ahead and remove her from their records. So that's done and all 4 dog are legal for another year.

It was really nice out today. Got up in to the mid 70's.   Ahhh..... Too bad it won't last.  I did 3 loads of laundry including my mom's.  I also did get some more of that book read.  I'm going to read now for a little while until Pit Bulls and Parolees comes on.  Right now I'm at page 79. 

I also sang some on Singsnap and also made some of the fudge I sell at Southernbellegourmet.com. I added some peanut butter on top too. Yum!!



No comments:

Post a Comment