Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Nearly forgot..

I almost forgot to blog. I had to turn my computer back on too, but I remembered so I am writing a short one. I watched the State of the Union presented by President Obama tonight. His face looked very orangey to me. I think they used too much orange foundation on him. As far as his speech goes, I liked it. I cannot criticize a man who speaks about the future with hope and optimism. Period. I think he did not accomplish nearly want he wanted because of constant opposition. So we'll likely see a Republican president next. Will be interesting to see who. I'll still vote but I just don't see Democrats winning the election this time around. It was a long day and I'm pretty beat so I'm going to hit the sack. Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment