Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Veggie heaven

This evening I could get creative with dinner because hubby was looking at some antiques right after 5 PM. So I pulled out some of the vegetables I stir fried last night and got some more out to cut up and use. I added some peanuts to it too for protein and had stir fry again for dinner. It has been a while since I used my cast iron wok.



See  the orange cauliflower?  It is called cheddar Cauliflower due to extra beta-carotene it has. It has 25% more Vitamin A than the white cauliflower but it tastes the same to me.









Today I put the last set of Invisalign trays (braces) in for this 8 week period. Next time I go I am suppose to start wearing rubber bands supposedly. I am not too thrilled at that prospect. I just really hope that they are easy to put on.  I really didn't know that getting these type of braces would require rubber bands.

I have a dentist appointment next week too but I am not concerned because I have brushed my teeth more times per day the last several months than I ever have. If they find a lot of tartar I will be shocked (and mad)!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment