Thursday, January 21, 2016

Lunchtime blog

Well so much for thinking it would turn out to be a nice day.  It is now cloudy again (I'd say at least 50-70%) and the temperature is still only at 54 degrees with wind gusts up to 35 mph.  Oye!  Still I know that is better than at a lot of other places!

I turned all my sound settings to the original defaults and got my regular computer sounds back today.  I'm waiting to see if a local computer place contacts me as I wrote to their contact page yesterday but didn't get any ..thank you. screen after I entered everything. Just got same contact page up again. Who knows if it is working. If it is not, what sort of computer place is that anyway, right??

I may just sing on a different computer. I tried on my laptop but it sounded like I was singing into an empty soup can.  So next is to try the one upstairs that I used for back up last week. But that will likely be on the weekend when I have more time.

At least it is nice to be back in my office working again and all the furkids have their favorite sleeping spots filling up again. A few of them like it here in my office so much that they want to sleep in here even when I am NOT in here. LOL.

Not sure if I will write anymore this evening. There may just not be anything that comes to mind.  Well off to go finish eating my salad and getting back to work shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment