Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Solitaire

Every night that either I or Steve go over to mom's house we play Solitaire.  We each take turns at it and cheer each other on. It started back right after dad died. It was sort of something that we did to spend time together and at the same not not feel obligated to talk about anything that might have been painful to discuss. Now it has become a nightly ritual.  Hubby went over with me this evening and he had the best score since we started playing last July.  He got rid of all the cards on the table and had 8 CARDS LEFT in his hand. He has set the bar high now.  My best score was all cards gone and 6 cards left in my hand and that was a few months ago.

It is a chilly 44 degrees out right now, but it is suppose to turn warmer again with a possible high of 80 degrees by this weekend.  I'll take it!

No comments:

Post a Comment