Friday, January 15, 2016

Camera shots

After I took my first walk this morning, I grabbed my camera for my walk with Tika.  There were so many pink clouds out. It doesn't show up all that well but a few of the pictures I took I'm happy with so I'll share here.




I'm actually glad Tika stood still well enough for me to take them.  LOL. 












I've been watching a little of the American Idol try outs. I'm not surprised it is on its last season. It just has been on for so long. Besides there are other shows that compete with it now too like The Voice (and that has no age limit I'm pretty sure).  I've been doing more singing on singsnap these days and hope to get some singing done over the weekend too.

Today it got up to nearly 70 degrees outside.  Now this weekend it is turning cooler with highs only getting to the upper 50's. It will be like this for another month or two. One day it is bundle up for my walk, another day it is just a heavy sweater. That's okay I'm flexible!  At least it isn't in the 20's with snow outside. I'd probably skip the walk if that were the case too. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment