Friday, March 22, 2013

Frantic Friday

Let's just say work was frantic today as lots to do!  But it was pizza and beer tonight so I'm a happy gal!  I've been enjoying having some of my healthy snacks but unfortunately dried veges and nuts are crunchy and I just hope I don't break my teeth on any of it.

I know I have at least two if not three teeth that are cracked and really need crowns.  I need to get to a dentist one of these days.  Its been probably close to 3 years.  I do brush and floss every day, so don't think I don't care about my teeth.  Just that last time I went they were pressuring me to get two crowns down right away to the tune of over $2000.  I wasn't in a position to do that and I will never put that on a credit card. So I've been chewing mostly on one side of my mouth but now I think I may have cracked one of my upper teeth on that other side.  So, yes ..I need to just bite the bullet (ha, ha) but not break my teeth on it, and get to a dentist and at least get some work done. I have insurance now through my work so I can at least get a crown this year, maybe two.  None of these teeth have actually broken or anything like that so it isn't critical.  That's how I've gotten by these last few years without incident.

Had the gal that we are hiring to start cleaning for us come today.  We like her and what she wants to charge is reasonable.  So she is starting next week and I'm so happy that I can stop stressing about cleaning. 

This is going to to be a working weekend but I don't mind.  I'm sure I'll get breaks to take a walk and relax some too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment