Monday, March 11, 2013

Must be Monday

No real reason for my title, just trying to come up with a theme to the title like I've been doing this month.
I normally would take a walk today since it is not my regular exercise day but instead of it being warmer, today it is colder. Right now it is only 55 degrees and it is nearly 1:30PM.  So maybe after dinner tonight instead when it may be warmer. It is suppose to go up to 65 today but that is doubtful at this point.

Work day hasn't been too bad so far .  I did inform my boss already that I will not be working nights this week. I generally don't mind working after dinner but not with the youngest here visiting.  She was fine with that. Sure glad I work for a company that is family oriented!  

Well off to check my email and then back to work. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment