Saturday, March 30, 2013

Soggy Saturday

Okay so it isn't really soggy out but we did get a little rain and thunderstorm before dawn. It looks like it will still rain but I'm not sure that we are suppose to get any more rain today. I'm sitting here in my bathrobe, drinking coffee and looking at a few of my dogs that are sleeping nearby. You'd think they had a long hard day already, but the day has just started. I snapped this shot the other evening as I caught our teensy Ditzy (to me 10 lbs is teensy) sleeping on one of our leather theater chairs (we have the console in the middle that can hold two drinks and the center piece pulls up to reveal storage space I guess for chips).  Anyway she is so adorable sleeping, no?
The hummingbirds are back!  I noticed a few hovering around one of the feeders outside my office window the other day and I alerted hubby that he needs to fill them up.  So nice to see them again!  I am just amazed at how fast they can move their wings!  We thought one was stuck in the garage yesterday but turns out it was just a HUGE moth!  It was hard to tell at first. But as we got closer the body was definitely bug-like and not bird-like! :)   I was able to set it free when the Pizza was delivered.

Going to see the new Oz movie today as that apparently got better reviews than The Host.  We want to see the movie with Halle Berry in it too (I think its title is The Call) but that is one that can just be rented at a later time.  To me big screen movies are for special effects viewing! So...later today we'll be 'off to see the Wizard'.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment