Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Too Late for Tuesday...

Okay I forgot to blog...I worked late and by the time I remembered that I didn't blog, I was in bed, watching Jay Leno and also a storm tracker as there were severe thunderstorms to come through by midnight.  My laptop was downstairs and I just was not going to bother and get it..sorry!  I'll blog twice today to make up for it.

I went to visit my mom yesterday as I do every Tuesday as my dad directs a bridge game. I hope to be as sharp as my dad when I am his age. He'll be 87 next week!  Anyway I visit my mom as a favor to her so she has some company when he is gone so long.  She appreciates it.

I did talk on the phone with a nice lady who will most likely become our cleaning lady soon.  I had sent her a contribution for her rescue ranch she owns (rescues various animals) and she sent a thank you card back with a business card. I think it was possibly a sign from above that she happens to clean houses too. So she is coming on Friday to take a look and give me an idea. I figure I will be working enough to make up for the cost of a cleaning person.

Off to get some coffee in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment