Monday, March 18, 2013

March Madness Monday

I just made a delicious ice cream dish!  I put two scoops of vanilla ice cream in a bowl. Drizzled chocolate syrup over it and then drizzled some Bailey's Irish Creme on it. Yum!! Really is tasty!
It tastes like it has caramel topping on it I guess because of the chocolate/Baileys mixture.  Anyway may not be as good as a Sonic Blast but it sure hits the spot!

Got a nice walk in tonight right after dinner with hubby. It is still a warm 75 degrees outside (at 7:30PM) and considered my oldest told me that there was a chance of snow back east today..I'd much rather be here in Texas.

I'm watching Dancing with the Stars which I never watch but didn't feel like watching Bones tonight. I guess I can see why people watch it, but I can still take it or leave it.  Now I do like So you think you can Dance although I didn't watch it the entire last season it was on.  Not sure if that is coming back this year or not. 

One of our dogs was scratching, digging and sticking her nose down in our wood pile out back. I kept trying to get her away from it as I was worried there was a snake in there. I finally brought all the dogs in for a while as hubby wasnt' home and I wanted him to check it out - not me!  Later on, he went out there with a rake to gradually pull away the logs.  Turns out there was a whole family of lizards out there. He said they were all pretty good sized and none looked to be babies. He thinks they just made that area their home but it was really bothering Molly today for some reason.  I am glad it wasn't a snake. If it had been a poisonous snake she surely would have gotten bit before I could have even gotten to her as she was out there a while before I realized from my office window what she was doing.

Never a dull moment around our house with these furkids! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment