Sunday, March 17, 2013

St Patrick's Sunday

So..did everyone where green today?  I did for part of the day until I got my shower mid-day. I threw on a lime green shirt I had on part of yesterday over my exercise wear.  It was another beautiful day!  It smells so fresh in the bedroom with the windows open.  A neighbor cut their grass today too so it smells like fresh cut grass too. 

I had a nice phone chat with my oldest early this evening. It was great catching up with her.  She sounds very happy and I'm so glad that she is.  No wedding date set yet, tentatively Summer of 2014.
She doesn't go to Disney with the dance studio she works at until Easter so I had the dates wrong. Can't believe it is already mid March.  Now that it is warming up, the days are more than welcomed to slow down! :)

Tomorrow is Monday and it will be here whether I like it or not.  Time to relax and catch the rest of Revenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment