Thursday, March 14, 2013

This is Thursday...

I got my Greenling order yesterday and I made a wonderful salad for lunch today!


 Doesn't it look great?!  It contains all locally organically grown Red Mustard Greens (I know an oxymoron), Collard Greens, Kale, Lettuce, a little Cilantro, Red Radishes and Shitake mushrooms!  Look how HUGE the radishes are! It was a great, healthy salad! I also have brussels sprouts yet to make, much of what I already mentioned left, oranges and lemons.  I squeezed an orange this morning to have some fresh orange juice with my vitamins.  Okay enough commercial for Greenling!



 Today my youngest daughter's best friend is getting, well now she is already married. The wedding was at 4:00PM (I think). Stac decorated her car with white chalk for them to drive off in this evening, although they are delaying their actual honeymoon until college is over. I hope that she gets plenty of pictures because she took her maid of honor dress with her so I didn't get to see her in all her glory. I bet it was a wonderful time. Although it was indoors, today was a perfect day for a wedding.  It was sunny and got up into the mid 70's.

So I worked after dinner last night and tonight, but she wasn't home anyway so it didn't matter. Okay off to watch Elementary!


No comments:

Post a Comment