Monday, March 25, 2013

Monday's Over

Today was a challenging day as I helped my hubby drop off his truck for a tune up (drove him back home),  we had a new cleaning person here, the lawn guy came while my hub was gone, the dogs were barking what seemed like non-stop all day, and yes I worked a full long day/eve. But we all got through it and my house is a lot cleaner!  The poor gal didn't have enough time to finish the upstairs. She is very meticulous about dusting and we have a lot of little things that collect dust.  I tried to tell her not to sweat that stuff because I really only care about surface dust like on tables, lower shelves in book case area, but she wanted to do it right I guess. She is very nice and the house sure smelled a lot nicer when she was done than before!

I am beat so I'm going to make this a short one.  Nite!

No comments:

Post a Comment