Thursday, March 21, 2013

Tough Thursday

Yes, just got done work. Well let's just say I quit for the night.

Anyway I am so excited I got my first Nature Box!  I like everything that was in my box! Now I can have healthy snacks without scrounging!  I was going to take a picture of my contents but I cannot find the camera. Hubby likely put it somewhere because it isn't where we keep it.  But anyway, I got Roasted Kettle Kernels, Toasted Cheddar Stix, Granny Smith Apples (dried), Honey Mesquite Almonds and Sunshine Chips.  I opened the Sunshine Chips and they are dried vegetables. First time I have ever had Sweet Purple Potatoes. :)  I think they are what kept my brain alert this late! :) ha!

Tomorrow is Friday, yeah!!  Pizza and Beer night!  Today it was suppose to get up the high 70's but I do not think it got there. It was warm enough though that I didn't have to put on a sweater.  Tomorrow I also get a home visit from a gal who may start cleaning for us.  I am looking forward to meeting her and hoping she will be a good match for us. 

Well Jay Leno is almost over so I'm going to head to bed. Nite!





No comments:

Post a Comment