Sunday, March 24, 2013

Sandal Sunday

Why is it Sandal Sunday?  Because today I got some new sandals.  I actually went with hubby to get new sneakers as we both needed new ones.  Mine have little holes in the top part where the big toe is and no that is not because if my dog going after them. No, really!  We went to our favorite shoe store DSW and got some new sneakers. I got some on sale 30% off!  I love sales don't you?  Anyway I got some sandals too as mine are worn and cracked.  I figured I'd get some today while I'm thinking about it instead of when I pulled out my worn pair and wish I had gotten new ones :) 

It was cold again today.  The highs didn't get any higher than the mid 50's. There is a chance of it getting down to freezing by morning as well.  Here it is almost April in Texas and I'm still waiting for it to get warm and stay that way. This is a bit unusual for this area.  But it s bound to get warm at some point and stay that way.  I want to buy flowers and plant them on the balcony and sit out there again, in the warm sun.  Hopefully within the next few weeks!

I decided to finish up our taxes.  This is the first year in a long time that I am filing the simple return. But since we can't itemize and for once I don't have any 1099 income it is a simple tax return.  I love being strictly W2'd now.  Well off to watch Revenge.


No comments:

Post a Comment