Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Wednesday whipped!

I stopped work earlier than I normally would. Just tired and brain fried.  Ever have one of those days? You just can't think any more?  That was today for me. So I am yes blogging, and watching Part 3 of the Bible on the History Channel.  It is a pretty good version.  The timing of course is perfect since it is Easter month.

It got up to the high 60's today and with the sun out it was pretty nice for my after dinner walk. I took Tika with me this time as she doesn't usually get to walk with me.  Molly is always so insistent usually! :)   Tika was getting to the point where she was wanting to stop every few steps so it took longer than normal.

I noticed a house around the corner with a Coming Soon for Sale sign on it. I was shocked! Those people bought that house and spent months, not to mention $$ having a second story built on it as it was a one story home before.  I don't think they've lived here more than a few years and they are selling. .It is none of my business of course, but if I was going to go through all the bother of custom building a second floor on a house I'd be staying for a lot longer than a few years.  Maybe the husband's work is moving him, who knows.

Well back to Daniel in the Lion's Den...

No comments:

Post a Comment