Saturday, March 16, 2013

Sunny Saturday

It was absolutely gorgeous today!  It got up to the mid 80's I think, sunny and breezy. Just a beautiful day!
Spent some time with my youngest before she left around 4:00PM back to college. We went out for breakfast in town which was nice.  I ordered a vegetable omelet but forgot to tell them I did not want any tomatoes. So I was picking out small pieces of chopped tomato. Oh well it was still pretty good. This restaurant (although high priced for breakfast in my opinion) uses local farm fresh eggs and many of their own spices and I believe local vegetables too.

We came back home and took 3 of the 5 dogs for a nice long walk.  They were panting by the time we got home. I don't think it was too hot outside for them to be walked, just that they (and we) were not used to it being in the 80's yet. :) 

Then we had some stir fry vegetables from my recent Greenling order (pictured below). I had gotten some bok choy to have as well (same company just was extra, and well worth it!). Stac took some shiitake mushrooms, cilantro and a few other things that I still had plenty of from my order back with her. I made the brussel sprouts in the crock pot today too which made them nice and tender for dinner.


I got some work done tonight as I need to catch up.  Will be working some tomorrow too. I like to start off Monday mornings not stressed about too much to do.  :)   I think it is suppose to be a nice day tomorrow too. Yippee!

No comments:

Post a Comment