Saturday, March 23, 2013

Sprinkle Saturday

I was hoping for some decent rain this morning but we just got some sprinkles which amounted to basically nothing.  It was cloudy though and looked like it was going to rain more.  Temperatures have been swaying from 40's at night to 70's during the day.  It is pretty typical for this time of year.  Right now it is a nice 71 degrees out.  I took Molly for a walk after dinner.  She takes such joy into getting every single dog along our entire walk riled up! 

I forgot to run the sprinklers in the front yesterday which is one reason I was hoping it would rain today. But I'll run them tomorrow.  I don't think there is any chance of rain tomorrow. We are under water restrictions here due to drought conditions. Its for the best as everyone needs to conserve water.

Not a lot planned for tomorrow. I have a little bit of work to finish and the rest of the day it is just R & R time. What I won't be doing tomorrow is any laundry.  I think the washing machine is broken because it won't spin and I had to hand wring my laundry today and hang it up. I didn't want to put that load it in the dryer sopping wet, so I hung it on the bathroom shower curtain rod in both bathrooms and also in the laundry room.  Hopefully can get the washing machine repaired early next week.  It is nearly 8 yrs old but I think it is probably fixable.  We sure are spoiled these days with washing machines aren't we?!

No comments:

Post a Comment