Saturday, March 9, 2013

Special Saturday

Why is today special? Because my youngest is coming home for Spring Break! YEA!!!
She will be here later tonight. This is the first year she's been home for Spring Break as the last two years she did some missionary work at a vacation spot on the Texas coastline.  I'm glad she skipped it this time!

Got some work done today. Left some which I planned to leave for Monday.  I am not working late at night next week since my youngest will be home. I don't mind working whatever extra is needed when she isn't here but she is here so rarely.  No real plans other than having some time together when I'm not working. Perhaps we can slip out to lunch one day this week too as she likes the Thai food that I like too. There is a pretty good restaurant in town that we both like. I deserve to take a slightly longer lunch once in a while don't I?

Got a new blog post up on my Southernbellegourmet blog. I made a few other things too including Cajun Gumbo that I made tonight.  First time I ever made gumbo and it was pretty good.

Watching Cops now on TV.  Sometimes I wonder if that isn't just all staged too like so many shows are. Who knows. I guess it is entertaining enough. TV is not very good on Saturday nights but I will watch the Following repeat, hopefully it is this week's as the cable went out that night for over an hour and we missed pretty much that whole episode.  I am hoping to stay awake tonight not only to chat with my youngest but Justin Timberlake is on SNL and he is always good on that.  Its been re-runs lately too. We'll see, I woke up early today and got up even earlier than usual because I just couldn't sleep any more.

No comments:

Post a Comment