Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Tasty Tuesday

Tonight we had good old spaghetti and meatballs with garlic bread. Mmmm I love the smell of pasta cooking. Just makes me think of an Italian restaurant although I never order spaghetti whenever we go to an Italian restaurant. :)

I have to brag as it is a whopping 76 degrees right now. Woo Hoo!  This is the kind of weather I like! Hopefully it will keep staying warm but who knows. 

I must say I love having the youngest here to visit. It is so weird to end my workday around 5:00PM though. I am so used to working longer. But it is very nice stopping when its dinner time.  Tomorrow we are going to go eat lunch at the Thai restaurant in town.  Looking forward to it!  Then my daughter has to be gone from late afternoon on for the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner for the wedding she will be in. So I may work some tomorrow night.

My oldest is going to Disney with her dance school that she teaches at.  She may be there now. I just don't recall the exact dates she was to go.  Last time she was there was when she was a kid but not a little kid. She (and her sister) were more interested in the pool that was at the house we stayed at than anything in Disney. It is really neat in places like Florida where they have a pool at the back of the house enclosed with a Lanai (glass or screened in area). That is something we rarely ever see. I have to admit that was pretty nice too!  If we ever move to Florida I would definitely want to try to get a house that has that amenity. Imagine being able to swim any time of day or night in your own built in swimming pool that is protected from bugs and the elements! Okay enough advertisement for those types of homes. 

Off to catch glimpses of a beautiful sunset and then watch Hells Kitchen. I'll post pics tomorrow. Got a few nice shots of the sunset.

No comments:

Post a Comment