Saturday, March 2, 2013

Is it really March?...brrr

This morning I woke up to the sound of something crackling.  It took my fuzzy mind a few minutes to figure out what it was. It was the water heater that crackles when it is having to heat for hot water (yes I know it is due to some mineral deposits that should be taken care of, but we are afraid to try to do anything to it since it is so old).  Anyway, I wondered why the heck it would even be doing that since no one was showering or anything.  Found out that hubby was washing up downstairs to try not to wake me before he went off to do some picking.  Well it woke me up anyway!  :)

Last night I had one of those dreams that just did not go away. Ever have one of those?  We were buying a house that was not my style at all!  It was huge with pillars and a swimming pool inside that started as a small approximately 3 feet wide area, that actually never did materialize to an actual swimming pool in my dream.  There was a separate area for a sit down bar, elaborate decorations, etc.  Anyway we negotiated to buy it and signed an Agreement of Sale because I had determined we could afford it. But we found out that there were parking fees per month of anywhere from $1000 - $3000/month!!  I spent the last part of my dream frantically trying to get out of the deal since this would put us way over anything we could pay.  And I recall the real estate agent saying to me "You are an underwriter, and you didn't think about this?".  LOL. Anyway weird dream!  That's how it ended, unresolved.  Hmm...wonder if that is to mean I have unresolved issues in my life?  :)

This morning I made one of my favorite healthy breakfasts! The old fashioned Cream of Wheat, you know the kind you have to sit there and stir for a three minutes, local honey, cinnamon, and fruit (frozen fruit that I partially thaw to add). Yum! 

I worked some this morning to stay ahead of the game but am done now.  It is March 2nd in Central Texas just after noon yet only 48 degrees out! The high today is maybe going to hit 60.  Come on warm weather, come back and STAY :)

No comments:

Post a Comment