Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Too handsome Tuesday

Today we got two of our fur kids groomed and Merlin is just too handsome!  He is so soft and his white is so bright in the sunlight, Kaci's too. It was another busy day.  Got the dogs groomed so dropped them off in the am, then went back to pick them up in the afternoon. Also repairmen came to fix the washer. They did that when I was at my mom's which as I'm sure I mentioned before I always do on Tuesdays. There was a part on the washing machine that needed replacing and it works fine now (at least hubby says it does). I will find out tomorrow because the laundry has been piling up.

I just had a scare!  I was taking a sip of my green tea and it went down the wrong pipe.  I was gasping for air about the worst I think I ever have. I couldn't catch my breath.  I tried coughing and was able to finally gasp a little bit if air. Then it got better from then.  It undoubtedly doesn't help that I have allergies and am coughing many times a day as it is either. Anyway, all is good now.

Another frozen morning as it was below freezing when I got up today.  But tomorrow it is to start a warming trend again at least through Easter. After that it will be April so it should start getting warm and staying that way pretty soon. I hope!



No comments:

Post a Comment