Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Wishful Wednesday

This morning I woke up a bit early and while I was still in bed I got to thinking how I pray every night my nightly prayer..."Now I lay me....

I decided maybe I should come up with a prayer to say in the morning...something like

As the sun slowly rises up in the sky, 
I wipe the sleep out of my eyes...

And wish for this day to be something great, 
instead of a day that I grow to hate...

Bring only great things and work I don't dread
don't make me wish I had just stayed in bed!

So here is to a wishful Wednesday!  It is bound to start out better than it did for my hubby, poor guy.  He took his new deodorant and had removed the cover and placed it next to his old one.He proceeded to wash his face, etc at the sink and reached for the deodorant to apply afterward. He picked up the wrong one with the plastic tab still on and scraped himself pretty badly.  He said what was worse was having to actually apply the deodorant after he scraped himself...like salt on an open wound.  Ouch! He wonders if he can talk Mennen into creating a idiot proof deodorant for dummies.




No comments:

Post a Comment