Thursday, March 7, 2013

Thirsty Thursday

Almost forgot to blog today but remembered right before I was headed to bed.  I just got done work, yes a long day today. I forgot to drink much in the way of liquids today so I am sipping on a small cup of water.  I don't like to drink much water this late at night because sure enough I'll have to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night.  But this time my thirst outweighed the chance I'll have to get out of bed. :-)

I'm excited that Spring Break is next week and my youngest will be home for more than a fleeting day or two! Woo hoo!  She is doing her student teaching and enjoying it but has off next week.  She's going to be Maid of Honor next week for her best friend so that will be exciting for her.  I'm going to make sure we get pictures! It won't be long now until she graduates in May.  Maybe she'll come back home to live so I won't have to end my blog. I'll likely re-name it when the time comes. But hoping that will be a while yet.

I'm excited about seeing a new episode of GRIMM tomorrow night. I know I'm so easily entertained!
Well I'm tired, goodnight!





No comments:

Post a Comment