Sunday, March 3, 2013

Workout Sunday

Why do I call this workout Sunday?  Because today is one of the days I always exercise and as long as it is fairly warm out I also walk all the dogs.  First I walked Molly, the nut case of all of them.  She is high energy and loves to take ME for the walk pulling me just about the whole time.  Next I walk Merlin who is great to walk as long as I don't walk him at the same time as Molly who is a bad influence on him.

Then hubby helps me walk the last 3 smaller ones.  All in all it is probably close to 2 miles if not more and since that is on top of my regular exercise that is why today is workout Sunday.

No more exercise now. I got some laundry done and did the dishes and am now watching the movie Tron Legacy. I've never seen any of the movies (and now I am assuming there was more than one :-) ) but the special effects even made hubby sit down and watch it for a few minutes. It is intense at times but a bit difficult to follow...probably shouldn't have spent that time folding laundry at the dryer and I wouldn't have missed some important scenes :)

Dare I say it is a beautiful 74 degrees outside?  Hope Spring is here for good!

No comments:

Post a Comment