Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Terrible Tuesday

Okay so it wasn't a terrible day but it was a rough work day. Enough about that!

I see that Body of Proof is back on TV.  Not really thrilled with the theme tonight. People possessed by some evil spirit?  Hope there is a scientific reason that our main character finds! Guess they just had to make the show extreme to capture audiences away from Smash and other shows.  I saw a few episodes of Smash when it first started and then stopped. Hubby would certainly not be interested in it and there must have been something else on that quickly took its place.

Last night was windy again.  I wasn't awake too long this time since I was tired from the night before. So glad there is no forecast for winds tonight!  Hopefully will get full night sleep!  Today turned colder again too! Don't think it got above 60.  It is in the 40s now, welcome back cold weather.

I'm so excited!  Hubby found me a old black Underwood Typewriter!  It is in great condition too! Just needs a new ribbon.  Hope I can get one as I'd like to use it from time to time. I'd like to type something, and experience the old 'punch the keys' again (think Finding Forrester).  We're going to keep it in the living room too but I definitely will use it.


No comments:

Post a Comment