Friday, March 29, 2013

Good Friday

It is a good Friday, because the youngest is here for the weekend.  Yeah!!  She got here in time for Pizza (and beer).  Well she didn't partake of the beer although she is of age.  We are contemplating going to see a movie tomorrow. Not sure if we will see The Host or the Oz movie.  One I definitely don't ever want to see is Evil Dead. That is one of those horror movies that I can't imagine how anyone finds entertaining. Took a nice walk with one of the dogs and my youngest after dinner. We came up to one house that I did a double take as I saw a dog that looked exactly like our Merlin (blue merle) sheltie.  We don't think it lives there as we haven't see it before. Just was so weird at first. Molly didn't seem to be particularly excited about it being there, maybe she thought it was Merlin too.

Anyway it is a nice mild 72 degrees out right now.  Should stay nice this weekend too although there is some chance for rain which we need so no complaints here about that potential!  And no work this weekend for me.  It will be nice to just relax, visit with family and think about the meaning of Easter and give some thanks to God's son who gave his life for us.  I've been watching some of those Bible episodes on cable television. The are pretty good. I have yet to see the last two shows of them. Hopefully they'll show them as re-runs for the next week or so that I can see them.  Off to do some visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment