Friday, March 8, 2013

Friday Eve'

Today flew by, probably because I felt behind from the get go. But nevertheless got through it. I just hate when two TV shows I like come on at one time.  We've been watching Touch for weeks but tonight Grimm came back on at the same time. We gave Touch most of our attention but then every commercial switched over to Grimm for a few minutes.  Yeah..that didn't work out so well. Not sure what we're going to do. Hopefully they'll be some Grimm reruns this summer. 

It rained today for once, yes we are in a drought once again...or is that still.  I don't know but we really need it.  It was nice although it wasn't significant.  I am wondering if we maybe shouldn't have bothered getting the front cut a few days ago because it is looking very dry. I did put the sprinklers on the other evening and will probably run them again on Sunday to try to keep the grass from dying.

Tonight was pizza and beer night as Friday's are. But the pizza wasn't as good as usual. There was not a lot of cheese on it and the crust edges were burnt.  I still ate a lot though and my stomach is telling me I shouldn't have eaten so much.  Bloating and blecky stomach  Think I'll go have a cup of tea to see if it settles my tummy a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment