Thursday, January 10, 2019

Blog #10 2019

Today would have been my mom's 92nd birthday, so I said Happy Birthday to her up in heaven.  I have no clue whether she heard me or not.  I only hope she is at peace and happy wherever her spirit is.

Well the repair shop guys we always use for our washer/dryer came today but instead of fixing the washer they just charged us a $40 trip fee and ordered a part for the washer.  They also ordered a light bulb for the dryer.  That has been out for months!!  The door to the dryer was left ajar too many times and it went out.  This is the first dryer I've ever owned where the light went out. I blame that one on hubby.  ;-)   They were here and gone in less than 10 minutes.

Hubby said if they charge another $40 trip fee when they come out with the parts which may not be for 3-10 days (they said we can manually advance the setting), then we'll no longer use them again either.    Yes the person who scheduled this should have said that it won't likely be fixed today, and that there would be a trip charge, but I do know some places that have a $75 service charge just for coming out.  Who knows.  We'll see what happens. I don't think we'll have to do much if any laundry before another week.  We were pretty caught up before it broke yesterday. 

Today is one of my favorite eve's ever!  It is Friday eve 's and here was my view while waiting for dinner to be ready. Yes I always have tissue at hand, the way my allergies always are. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment