Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Blog #22 2019

Yesterday when my hub and I were walking Ditzy we talked a bit about the English language and how really difficult it is (for others to learn especially).  Forming a correct sentence is one thing and then depending on where a word is placed in a sentence it may mean something totally different!

Then this morning I was having fun with my hubby.  He said he was going to throw his shoes on.  I said "Oh don't throw them on, you might want to just put them on your feet".   Then he said he was going to hit the John before heading out to the grocery. No one named John here.  I said "Oh I don't think you should hit the toilet just aim well please".  Then he said he was going to "Head out".  I said "Why not take the rest of you too and not just your head?".   And this was me just taking everything he said literally!  I had fun and it was interesting how I could make fun of each thing he said.    

No picture today.  It was icky grey out all day though it did get up to the low 60's.  I want it all though.  I want those temperatures AND it to be sunny outside!  Then I'd be happy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment