Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Blog #29 2019

Today was not one of my better work days.  I cannot get into it but sometimes decisions get made that are inaccurate and difficult to accept.  But that is the way of the world sometimes.  Tomorrow is another day right?  Time to shake it off and look forward to hump day.

It is supposed to get pretty warm on the 1st and for a few days after that.  It may get up to 75 degrees
I bet the folks in Minnesota don't want to hear it. They are expecting temperatures I believe somewhere around minus 30 something degrees tomorrow.. brrrrrr

That reminds me of a few times in college when they actually closed the campus down due to a deep freeze, twice in the 4 years I attended.  I recall going outside and exhaling through my nose and the air freezing around the edges of my nostrils.  And forget a runny nose.  It would freeze instantly.  And my eyes, I remember my eyes stinging and my eyelids getting frosty.  The snow had a hollow crunch to it too.  That is what I remembered most. I didn't stay out in it long but I feel for all those people who are going to have to deal with even colder than that.

All this talk about deep freezes...think I'll go make some tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment