Thursday, January 3, 2019

Blog #3 2019

It is Friday eve'  yeah!!!

I can tell folks are back from vacation as things are picking up on the work front.
It was rainy a good portion of today but the sun finally came out this afternoon.  My mood always lifts when it is sunny out so I was feeling in a better spirit by the end of the work day.

I had a hair appointment after that and my wonderful hair dresser got me looking sassy again. Woo hoo! I am ready to have another weekend already.  LOL.  Bring it on.

Not sure what I'll do but I know the bathrooms are in need of cleaning so that is definitely on the weekend list.  Hopefully will do something fun to offset that un-fun but necessary task.

I never did get my mammogram by the end of the year either so swore to myself that I will call them tomorrow to get it scheduled finally.  No more excuses  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment