Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Blog #9 2019

Today was back to being a crisp mid 40's this morning but that is fine with me.  I will take that over below freezing anytime.  The sunrise was gorgeous too but unfortunately didn't have a camera with me.

So yesterday it was the hot water heater. This morning after I started working I came out into the kitchen to make my smoothie and hubby asked me if I put the wash on 2nd rinse.  I hadn't touched any laundry this morning.  He said that it was going for what could have been a couple hours already.  We went to check it out and it was stuck on the agitation setting.

Hubby ended up taking the clothes out and rinsing them in the bathroom sink, wringing as best he could and putting them in the dryer.  The repair guy is scheduled to come tomorrow morning.  I am hoping it can just be fixed but I also know the washer and dryer both are over 13 years old now.  I don't know what the 'life expectancy' of those machines are these days.  If we have to get a new one, we'll do that.  It is always something.

No comments:

Post a Comment