Saturday, January 5, 2019

Blog #5 2019

I like numbering my blog titles.  It keeps me motivated to write every day knowing I want to stay in order of the days in the year.  :)

Those who know me, know that sometimes I work a lot. And so since hubby has a bit more time that I do, we have taken a sort of traditional role reversal these last 5 years or so.  So he has been the one doing the grocery shopping, doing most of the cleaning and making dinner every night for the most part.

Today, however his throat had been really bothering him.  His voice sounded more like Sam Elliott and although I love the sound, I could tell he was hurting.  He asked if I could make dinner.  Well I honestly could make dinner every weekend if he wanted as my work has not been spilling into the weekends as of late.

Anyway, I gladly agreed to make dinner, but what was so funny was...he was acting so much like a wife who doesn't like her husband in the kitchen.

He was telling me where things were and how long to put things in the oven.  And he went to get the perogies for me from the freezer. I had to keep saying "I thought you wanted ME to make dinner".  It was just so funny that a man can act just like a woman when he is used to doing things she usually does.  He Finally went to sit in the living room after it was clearly pointed out to him a few times that if he was going to just do things in the kitchen he might as well make it himself.  I found myself shaking my head. LOL.

Today our Ditzy was sleeping with part of her tongue out which is so cute to me!  She doesn't seem to ever notice it but it makes for a cute picture so I took a couple.


No comments:

Post a Comment