Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Blog #16 2019

Hump Day!!!!!

Bella says yay!!!  

It started out grey today and then was rainy and yucky, and the highs in the 50's only.  But tomorrow it may get up to 70 degrees. So I'm good with that!

I checked the diagnostic website this morning again for my mammogram results. Not there, but then I saw in small writing to allow up to 30 days for the results to be posted on their website.  Wonderful.  But guess what came in the mail today?  I got the results.  The results are good!  I was very glad to read that! 

I made a call to the jeweler today that we ordered a replacement wedding ring for hubby from. His ring was supposed to be in around Jan 4th.  They told me they'd call the manufacturer and then call us back.  Well turns out they closed for a few weeks at the holidays and they are a little behind.  I told him it was already 12 days past the 4th as it is.  It may be another 2 weeks and I let him know that we were very unhappy with that.  What if we had wanted it for our wedding?  I told him to let me know when it is in and hung up on him.  Yes sorry but I was not happy.  They are a jeweler. They deal with the public.  Why would they not have a tickler system set up so that THEY called the manufacturer on Jan 5th to see where the ring was.   I don't know if they ever would have followed up.  For all I know he forgot to place the order.  I don't know why it would still be 2 more weeks out otherwise.  We will definitely not deal with that jeweler ever again after this.  

Well...looking forward to Friday eve tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment