Friday, January 18, 2019

Blog #18 2019

I only got 5 hrs and 48 minutes of sleep last night.  Tika, our oldest dog was pacing and whimpering to go potty around 12:30AM,  then again around 3:30AM. Then around 5:30AM she was on the bed and she started to heave preparing to get sick.  I put my hands out just in time and caught most of it.  Gross? Yes, but I'd much rather do that and toss it in the toilet and wash my hands than have to change the bedding.  I cleaned up the tiny bit I missed which was more like crumbs.  Then she had to go potty and hubby was already up so he let her out.  I didn't really get back to sleep either since I always get up at 6AM on the days I walk.  So yah.. I'm sitting here yawning. LOL.

I don't know if it was something she ate or what. Oh and one of the others pooped 3 times in my office at some point in the morning too. Oh and I think sometime last night Ditzy got sick in her kennel so I cleaned that today too.   We gave Tika a scrambled egg for breakfast and then at dinnertime gave them all scrambled egg with a little wet dog food.   There were no more accidents and I am hoping for a much more restful night tonight.

I did change the sheets on the bed today and am so glad it is Friday night.  I'm hoping to catch up on some sleep too tonight and hope I can sleep straight through.  Oh, it was really nice opening the dryer and seeing the inside too (with the light replaced by the repair man).

I did my Paparazzi LIVE on Facebook this evening.  It went well though the dogs were rowdy at one point and I had to pick Bella up.  I hope nobody minds but to me it adds more personal touch to the LIVEs.  I wish more people would watch them but at least they can play the replay.  I'll keep doing them and see how it goes. It isn't that much trouble doing them.

Here's to the weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment