Sunday, January 13, 2019

Blog #13 2019

Today I don't know how long I slept because I forgot to put my Fitbit back on after washing up before bed last night.  But my throat was really dry from sleeping with my mouth open most of the night, so I was up before 7:30AM this morning.  I decided not to exercise since I did not wake up with this cold miraculously gone.

I actually felt good enough to clean the bathrooms well mostly; the sinks, toilets ,mirrors and floors around toilets.  I didn't do the 2 showers but the one is hardly used and the other doesn't really need it yet.  Okay let me just say that it is the hardest to clean (scrubbing the walls, shower floor, etc.,) and I didn't feel quite that well. I got the major things done at least.  Keep in mind, with the addition we have 3 1/2 bathrooms that means 4 sinks, 4 toilets...you get the picture.

I also cleaned a little in the kitchen.  So I was happy enough with it considering I don't feel 100%.

I've been having a super large mug of tea with honey these last few days so that I don't have to get up as often.   Here it is, next to a normal mug that I usually use every day for coffee.

The rest of the day I just relaxed and read, and blew my nose and drank tea, and repeated :)
Hoping tomorrow I will feel better since it is back to the work grind.

No comments:

Post a Comment