Sunday, January 6, 2019

Blog #6 2019

Last day of the weekend...NNOooooooo..  . ;0)

Okay so last night when I was making dinner I noticed how dirty the oven was (there was even a little bit of smoke coming out from something burnt).  I hadn't noticed it before because like I said I usually am not the one to cook.

I saw the movie Aquaman was playing at our local theater today around 1PM.  So I asked hubby if he wanted to go if he felt up to it.  If he was not up to it, I was going to clean the oven instead of going to the movie.  He felt a little better today and even went 'picking' this morning as he sometimes does, so I got out of cleaning the oven.  :)

The movie was very good.  The special effects were good and Jason Momoa...well let's just say I don't think I could ever get tired of watching him.   LOL.   I looked him up after we got home and I have to give Lisa Bonet a high five for marrying him.  She is 51 and he is only 39!  You go girl!!  They already have 2 children together but just got married near the end of 2017.  So not sure what took so long but hey, none of my business.

When the movie ended hubby was about to get up but I asked him to wait.  All avid Marvel movie goers know that there is always a future scene after some of the credits. Many people walked out and missed it, but sure enough there was a clip.  Looks like there will be an Aquaman 2.  Who is going to see that one ?  This lady is!!!  Hope it will be sooner than later.

It was a nice warm weekend for January.  It got up to 73 yesterday and right now at 5PM it is still 68 and sunny.  It is nice to get a teaser of spring every once in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment