Saturday, January 12, 2019

Blog #12 2019

I slept nice and long and it was very helpful for my cold.  According to my Fitbit, I slept very close to 10 hours.  I can't remember the last time I got that much sleep but it was much needed!  Went to bed around 9PM last night too...well I was falling asleep during The Blacklist and hubby suggested we head to bed and turn on Blue Bloods and watch it there.  I didn't get through much of that. Lol.

Today I had already had plans to meet up with Stac and her hubby at a Chinese restaurant about 20 minutes away that I heard on Nextdoor was really good.  It did not disappoint!  It was delicious (even with my cold I could taste it) and there was plenty left over to take home.  My hubby said he'd be willing to try it sometime.  It is the best Chinese I've ever had here in Texas that's for sure!  

I've been taking Tylenol today (took it twice already) and am feeling better than I did yesterday.  So hopefully I'm already on the down side of this thing.  I am still trying to decide if I want to exercise tomorrow or not.  I'll see how I feel when I get up tomorrow.  

This evening we had a terrific dinner.  I don't honestly think we've had crab legs since moving to Texas.  Anyway I forgot to take a before photo but here's the empty tray of the obvious After photo.
It was yummy and we'll have to have it again soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment