Friday, January 11, 2019

Blog #11 2019

I made through the work week but barely.  Well the only reason is I think I caught my hubby's cold.  This morning I felt horrible after my walk and also felt congested during the night.  I didn't think my usual walk would do any harm but it actually zapped what little energy I had.   I ended up taking some Tylenol in the afternoon and actually felt better.  I had some chicken noodle soup for lunch because that is all I felt like eating.  

I don't feel too bad right now either, just sleepy.  I've been drinking tons of water to try to drown this sucker out too.  LOL.  I normally do my Paparazzi Lives on Friday evenings but wasn't going to happen tonight.  I just posted a previous one that I had done.

Just sitting back with Bella on my lap, watching TV.  I'm glad the shows are coming back on from the holiday hiatus.  Looking forward to Blacklist and Blue Bloods.  Keeping this short this evening so I can stop thinking and typing.  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment