Sunday, January 20, 2019

Blog #20 2019

Last day of the weekend. Ugh!  It is what it is.  I actually did work a few hours this morning, not that I minded.  Sometimes it makes it easier to transition to work on Monday.  Tomorrow is Martin Luther King's Day which is a holiday but I am working anyway.  It is fine though we do get to take a different day off.

There is to be a Super Blood Wolf Moon tonight but I won't be up to see it.  Right now it is white as it usually is and it won't change until well after 10PM and I am not planning on staying up to see it.  I've been seeing photos of it already posted around Facebook in other areas of the country.  Pretty neat looking but I don't need to stay up.  If I did it would make it that much harder to get up tomorrow morning.

I was looking ahead at the weather to just about the end of the month and it doesn't look like it will be too bad in terms of coldness.  It will be in the 50's to low 60's during the days. And there is only one night that may get below freezing.  Of course this is always subject to change. LOL

I was going to make Kale Chips this afternoon when we got back from the movies but I decided instead I want to let them dry overnight, because I think that will make them better (crispier).  Here they are washed and drying.

We saw A Dog's Way Home at the theater.  It was a cute movie and was as expected but I enjoyed it enough and yes I got emotional a few times, any dog lover would!


No comments:

Post a Comment