Thursday, January 17, 2019

Blog #17 2019

Today the washing machine repair guys came to replace the part. Hopefully it is working great now.  Took this video to show y'all that the smallest one is the loudest one!!  They were on repair man patrol.


I had a good day.  Got some OT in at work which is always nice, though it makes for a shorter evening for reading and TV.

Last night I tried taking some cough syrup right before bed to see if that would help with the coughing jags I've been getting at night.  It actually did help quite a bit.  I only woke up from coughing one time and not for long, which was great!

It got up to the low 70's here today though I forgot to step outside to enjoy it for a minute or two.
Should be about the same tomorrow. I'll have to make a point of enjoying it before it gets cold again.

No comments:

Post a Comment