Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Blog # 15 2019

Felt like I really turned a corner on this cold today.  My nose has stopped running so much and my cough has subsided. Yippee!

Hubby had bought a large container of diced cooked chicken for a meal he made last evening and there was plenty left, so I made some chicken salad to have for lunch today with some apple slices (sprinkled with cinnamon). It was a nice change from my usual lunch which is usually Kale salad or prior dinner leftovers.  I've been drinking that Buble drink lately too.  It is just slightly flavored sparkling water. 


Then I made a small meatloaf and potatoes in the crock pot to have for dinner.  It is always so nice to have dinner ready to eat without any more prep, and the house always smells so good. 

I was able to take a short video this evening too of one of the favorite places that Bella likes to hang out. 
                      


No comments:

Post a Comment